[protege-dev] Reporting bugs

Wartik, Steven P "Steve" swartik at ida.org
Wed Jun 10 06:38:01 PDT 2015

Csongor,

Thanks. I’ve submitted the bug.

Regards,

Steve Wartik

From: protege-dev [mailto:protege-dev-bounces at lists.stanford.edu] On Behalf Of Csongor Nyulas
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2015 7:08 PM
To: Developer support for WebProtege and Protege Desktop
Subject: Re: [protege-dev] Reporting bugs

Hi Steve,

You can see the issues and submit a new one in the Issue tracker of the Protege project on GitHub:
https://github.com/protegeproject/protege/issues

Csongor

On 06/09/2015 02:37 PM, Wartik, Steven P "Steve" wrote:

I guess it has been some time since I last reported a Protégé bug – like, last time Protégé was still on SourceForge. Where is the current bug list that I can use to make sure I’m not submitting a duplicate report? Which, by the way, is: In Version 5.0.0, build beta-17, the label at the bottom of the screen that tells me how to start the reasoner looks like this:

I’m running Protégé on Windows 7. I hate to burden you Mac users with another character set bug, but ….

Regards,

Steve Wartik