[protege-dev] Tomcat restart causes WebProtégé metaproject data loss

Karl Hammar karl at karlhammar.com
Fri Jun 26 03:42:08 PDT 2015

Hi,

I've just submitted an issue at
https://github.com/protegeproject/webprotege/issues/279 related to the
heading of this email. As this bug is a bit of a showstopper for a project
I'm involved in, I'd be very interested if any dev who is more
knowledgeable about the black magic involved in the metaproject and/or
related threads/timers could point me towards a commit prior to this
happening, so that I could quickly backpedal to that version of the code :-)

(I know, we really shouldn't be running on pre-release software in our
project, so no complaints against the excellent WP devs of course!)

/Karl