[protege-dev] [WebProtege] problems with file encodings

Лиза Жбанкова e.n.zhbankova at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 09:51:44 PDT 2015

I'm sorry for bothering you with another mail, but strangely enough, I've
managed to fix the issue by myself.

So if anyone ever encounters the same problem, here's what helped me to fix
the encoding issue:

1) Get the source code of WebProtege 2.5.0 (
https://github.com/protegeproject/webprotege/releases/tag/v2.5.0)
2) Add
<project.reporting.outputEncoding>UTF-8</project.reporting.outputEncoding>
to properties in pom.xml
3) Change binaryowl version from 1.4.0 to 1.4.1 in dependencies in the same
pom.xml
4) Build the source with Maven to webprotege-2.5.0.war
5) Replace original war file in Apache's webapps folder with the new one.

Now everything works fine.