[protege-dev] WebProtégé - update object property frame inverses

Matthew Horridge matthew.horridge at stanford.edu
Tue May 5 11:31:50 PDT 2015

Hi Karl,

I think we considered showing inverses in the simple UI (which is what the frames are intended for) but then decided against this.  The inverses should probably be removed from the frame rather than being added to the frame translator.  If you want to clean this up please feel free to do so and issue a pull request.

Cheers,

Matthew