[protege-dev] How to display the "property" on webprotege

mywbob mywbob at gmail.com
Mon May 11 14:46:31 PDT 2015

Hello all,
I am new to webprotege. I want to generate some file that can be upload to
webprotege to shown the example in the figure using Jena.

<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/n4662927/example.png>

note the "row" and "string" are displayed on the property section.
I am able to make Java program to add "row" as dataproperty or
objectproperty(using Jena) and I can see them under the property tab. But I
just cannot figure out how to display this property like the way shown in
the figure.

any Java code example to generate something shown in the figure are welcome.

Thank You!