[protege-dev] How to display the "property" on webprotege

Matthew Horridge matthew.horridge at stanford.edu
Mon May 11 15:16:17 PDT 2015

Hi,

You need to add a SubClassOf axiom where athing is the subclass and “row some xsd:string” is the superclass.

In OWL it looks like this:

SubClassOf( :athing  DataSomeValuesFrom( :row  xsd:string))

In turtle (RDF triples) like this:

:athing  rdf:type owl:Class ;
            rdfs:label “athing” ;
	    rdfs:subClassOf  [
		 	rdf:type owl:Restriction ;
			owl:onProperty  :row ;
     			owl:someValuesFrom  xsd:string
		] .

You should make sure that :row is typed as a data property.

i.e.

:row rdf:type owl:DatatypeProperty .

Hope this helps.

Cheers,