[protege-dev] Problem of browsing individuals under the individuals tab

mywbob mywbob at gmail.com
Wed May 13 15:03:47 PDT 2015

Hello everyone,
I have trouble to browse the individuals of a class on webprotege. I am not
sure if I did something wrong.
For example, I have two classes, one is "bigThing" and the other is
"littleThing". Both classes have the  dataproperty "size"  Also, I create an
individual("abigthing") of "bigThing" and an individual("alittlething") of
"littleThing".
I can see both "abigthing" and "alittlething" under the individuals tab when
I load the project first time.
I can see "abigthing" under the individual tab when I click "bigThing" class
also I can see "alittlething" under the individual tab when I click
"littleThing" class.
However, the contents under the individual tab won't change anymore after I
click an individual to see the details of it. (for example, if I click
"abigthing", i can see it has property: size is 10. after this, i cannot see
the individual "alittlething" anymore when I click "littleThing" class. I
have to reload the project to refresh it).

I found an old post said that the domain of the dataproperty matters? but I
do not get it.
I do not know if I explain my question clearly so I attach the screenshot
below(note that I cannot see the "alittlething" even when I select the
"littleThing" class).
<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/n4662950/ss.png>

Thanks
mywbob