[protege-dev] SWRL differentFrom() Problem.

Samson Tu swt at stanford.edu
Sat May 16 10:30:23 PDT 2015

In Protege 3.5, the rule works. In Protege 5, you need to write “differentFrom” as “DifferentFrom.”

Had you declared that your Ingredients individuals are different from each other?

With best regards,
Samson

> On May 15, 2015, at 6:12 PM, Win Sivilai <sivilai.s at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello you guys.
>
> food:Patients(?p) ∧  food:Ingredients(?i) ^ differentFrom(?i, Chicken) →  food:RecommendedIngredients(?p, ?i)
>
> From example I need retrieve all ingredients without "Chicken" but this format is not work.
> It's has another way to resolve?
>
> Thank you so much
> Sorry for my bad English.

Samson Tu                                                     email: swt at stanford.edu
Senior Research Scientist                               web: www.stanford.edu/~swt/
Center for Biomedical Informatics Research 	phone: 1-650-725-3391
Stanford University                                          fax: 1-650-725-7944