[protege-dev] Setting up the Eclipse environment for Protege 4.1: compilation issues

idioma corda.ilaria at gmail.com
Tue May 26 04:50:36 PDT 2015

Hi,
I am still struggling with this issue, any help would be more than
appreciated. I wonder whether the step 1 - 4 from
http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/CompileProtege4InEclipseFromSvn#Instructions_for_Compiling_and_Running_Protege_4.1.2B_in_Eclipse_using_the_sources_from_SVN
are sufficient to build my Protege distro. My intent is simply to setup
Eclipse to be able to build Protege 4.1 +.  Can you help?

Thanks,

I.