[protege-dev] Last chance to register to the Protege Short Course!

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Tue Oct 11 12:43:01 PDT 2016

Dear all,

*Grab one of the last seats to the Protege Short Course!*

There are less than three weeks left until the course, which starts on
Oct 31, 2016!

Register here:
http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/201610/registration.html

The Protege Short Course offers a 3-day intensive training in use of the
Protege toolset, ontology development, and OWL. We cover best practices
in ontology building and the latest Semantic Web technologies, including
OWL 2, RDF, and SPARQL. We also cover topics such as real-world
applications with ontologies, and data access and import from different
data sources. The course is hands-on and is taught by the members of the
Protege team.

Read more about it at:
http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/201610/

If you have any questions about the Protege Short Course, please email:
protege-shortcourse at lists.stanford.edu

Please feel free to forward this announcement to anyone who might be
interested in the course. Thank you!

We look forward to seeing you at the course!

Best regards,
The Protege Team