[protege-dev] Where can I find "edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl"

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 19 12:27:23 PDT 2016

You can get all the Protege 3 OWL jars from an installation of Protege 3.x/plugins/edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl/ folder.

However, this guide is for programming with the Protege 3.x OWL, which is quite old, and only supports OWL 1.0.

I would recommend to use the OWL API, which is reference implementation for OWL 2.0:

http://owlapi.sourceforge.net/

https://github.com/owlcs/owlapi/wiki/Documentation

Tania