[protege-dev] how to reduce the run time of a SQWRL query in Protege?

Martin O'Connor sunid at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 24 07:17:00 PDT 2016

Have you tried allocating more memory to the VM?

The execution time is a set of SWRL rules or a SQWRL query is dependent of many things - but primary it is influenced by the number of entities in your ontology. Send me the ontology and I can take a look at it.

(I would also suggest upgrading to Protege 5.1.0 and the latest 1.1.2 version of the SWRLTab plugin.)

Martin