[protege-dev] how to reduce the run time of a SQWRL query in Protege?

Fatma ELLOUZE fatma.ellouze.fseg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 07:28:49 PDT 2016

Hello again,
Thank you for your reply. I already try to execute them on a configuration
of 8 GB of RAM and Processor (x64).
Please find attached my ontology however I am executing them all from java
to deduce the execution time.
myOnto.owl
<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/n4666766/myOnto.owl>
Juste a question for upgrading: Can I do that from the current version of
Protege or I must download the Protege 5.1.0?

Thank you very much for considering my request.
Best regards
Fatma.