[protege-dev] how to reduce the run time of a SQWRL query in Protege?

Fatma ELLOUZE fatma.ellouze.fseg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 09:15:16 PDT 2016

I am using already the version 1.1.2  of the SWRLTab plugin in Protege 5.0.0.
I just used the Protege 5.1.0 and I am happy to see that we can select SQWRL
queries (with the check) but unfortunately even with the selection you can
execute only one query per run.
Thank you in advance for your help
Best regards
Fatma.