[protege-dev] how to reduce the run time of a SQWRL query in Protege?

Fatma ELLOUZE fatma.ellouze.fseg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 02:34:38 PDT 2016

Hello,
Yes, my ontology does not change. I just want to draw your attention that my
program java populate the ontology with two individuals and then execute the
set of 12 queries.
I just try to execute this code two times consecutive, as you said, and the
time of  execution decreased from 42199.0Milli second to 36572.0Milli
second. however, it still remarkable and high.
I wonder if I execute more queries, what time it will be take.
Thanks,
Best regards
Fatma.