[protege-dev] how to reduce the run time of a SQWRL query in Protege?

Fatma ELLOUZE fatma.ellouze.fseg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 12:51:07 PDT 2016

Hello Mr Martin,
In fact and right now, I need just the message shown in the select of SQWRL
queries. So, for me, the result returned is the message written in the
select.
I don't understand about the time, is it taking 1 second for all my queries
together or 1 second for each query? Because this is a big difference for my
issue.
Thank you very much.
Best regards
Fatma.