[protege-dev] SVN/Code for Protege 4.3

Michael Aquilina sm3697 at stmartins.edu
Wed Oct 26 15:25:13 PDT 2016

Dear Protégé Team,

I am a student at the University of London International Programmes and
would like to develop for Protégé 4.3 for my undergraduate dissertation.
Can I please be provided with the source code such that I can be able to
compile a plugin? If further assistance is provided, such as the libraries
being referenced by the code, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Michael