[protege-dev] SVN/Code for Protege 4.3

Michael Aquilina sm3697 at stmartins.edu
Wed Oct 26 16:48:20 PDT 2016

Hi Rafael,

Thank you for your email.

My preference to use the 4.3 code as there are particular plugins only
available in this version since they weren't updated to work with the 5.x
version. If this is not possible, do you know if there is some way to make
the Protégé 4.3 tabs to work with the 5.1 version? I do not have access to
the source code of the plugins, hence my preference to work with 4.3. The
plugins in question are AceView and Chronos Ed, perhaps there are 5.1
versions which I do not know of for them...

Thanks,
Michael

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 1:37 AM, Rafael Goncalves <
rafael.goncalves at stanford.edu> wrote:

> Also it might be useful to look at the example plugin repository @
> https://github.com/protegeproject/protege-plugin-examples. The example
> should be helpful to get started building a plugin.
>
> Cheers,
> Rafael
>
> On Oct 26, 2016, at 16:32, Rafael Goncalves <rafael.goncalves at stanford.edu>
> wrote:
>
> Hi Michael,
>
> Protege 5.1.0 was released recently, so it might be preferable to develop
> against current code since we're not maintaining Protege 4.x anymore. The
> code is all in GitHub:  http://github.com/protegeproject/protege. Use
> Apache Maven to build it.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Cheers,
> Rafael
>
> On Oct 26, 2016, at 15:25, Michael Aquilina <sm3697 at stmartins.edu> wrote:
>
> Dear Protégé Team,
>
> I am a student at the University of London International Programmes and
> would like to develop for Protégé 4.3 for my undergraduate dissertation.
> Can I please be provided with the source code such that I can be able to
> compile a plugin? If further assistance is provided, such as the libraries
> being referenced by the code, would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Best regards,
> Michael

Michael Aquilina