[protege-dev] SVN/Code for Protege 4.3

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 26 16:53:58 PDT 2016

Michael,

The Protege 4 source code is available in our old SVN repository. You can browse it here:

http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/svn/protege4/

SVN root: http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/repos/protege/protege4/<http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/repos/protegesvn/protege4/>

And here is a list of Protege 4 dev resources that tells you how to compile Protege 4:

http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/Protege4DevDocs

If possible, I recommend to use the latest Protege 5.1.0.

Tania