[protege-dev] SVN/Code for Protege 4.3

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 27 17:55:36 PDT 2016

If I am not mistaken, last time I talked to one of the AceView
developer, they were planning to update their plugin for Protege 5.x. So
I would definitely recommend checking with them. Let us know what you
find out.

I don't know anything about the Chronos Ed plugin/tool. Is it this one
[1]? Would be worth contacting the authors as well.

Csongor

[1] http://www.worldscientific.com/doi/abs/10.1142/S0218213014600185