[protege-dev] SVN/Code for Protege 4.3

Michael Aquilina sm3697 at stmartins.edu
Thu Oct 27 23:11:29 PDT 2016

Hi,

@Lorenz

Is there an example of where it was done before? I would consider doing
this but I am pressed for time due to the deadline of my dissertation.
Also, I do not have access to the code of one of the plugins, Chronos Ed,
so it will be difficult to migrate it. I'll contact the developers maybe
they'll help.

@Csongor

I actually contacted the developer for AceView and he did not continue the
project after Protege 4.x. Do you know anyone else working on this please?
And yes the Chronos Ed in the link is correct. I thought of making a plugin
that uses AceView and Chronos Ed. At the moment I think I'll build a
prototype for 4.3 and if it looks promising then we could migrate it to 5.1
or higher.

Best regards,
Michael

Michael Aquilina