[protege-dev] Exception and problems when using getSelectedObject()

OntoBLW bayoudhileila at yahoo.fr
Fri Feb 3 15:44:20 PST 2017

Hi,I am developing a protege plugin and I want to get the selected object
property from an owlobjectPropertySelectorPanel, So I introduced this line
to check such requirementJLabel lab=new
JLabel(objectPropPanel.getSelectedObject().asOWLObjectProperty().getIRI().getFragment());An
exception at this line was raised(captured from the console or
log)NullPointerException: null .....(XYZ.java:81)Could you please help me,
was my use of getSelectedObject is incorrect?Thank you in advance.