[protege-dev] I'm having problems when I try to debug from the IDE Eclipse.

Manuel Enrique Puebla Martinez mpuebla at uci.cu
Sat Feb 4 22:11:38 PST 2017

Hello:

I am incorporating functionalities into the Protégé project. But I'm having problems when I try to debug from the IDE Eclipse.

I added a package called "org.protege.editor.owl.bigontology", inside I added my classes and enumerative types. Everything compiles well when I do an "mvn clean package", I attach an image of the result in the console. However, when I try to debug from Eclipse, I get an error message: "An error occurred that prevent Protégé from Starting", also attached the image. "

Any help?

Best regards.

La @universidad_uci es Fidel. Los jóvenes no fallaremos.
#HastaSiempreComandante