[protege-dev] DataMaster and OntopBase plugin support with Protege 5.1

Tole Dipali ToleDipali at JohnDeere.com
Mon Feb 6 04:24:56 PST 2017

Hello,

I have installed Protégé 5.1 desktop version on my system.

I was trying to install DataMaster Plugin  but I cannot see the option in  "Check for plugin" option even after I copied the datamaster plugin files into plugin folder of Protégé

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D280A2.2085E9B0]

My question is does DataMaster and OntopBase is not supported with Protege5.1?

Thanks,
Dipali