[protege-dev] I'm having problems when I try to debug from the IDE Eclipse.

Josef Hardi johardi at stanford.edu
Mon Feb 6 09:54:21 PST 2017

Hi Manuel,
did you check the details in protege.log? What did it say?

Best,
Josef

On Feb 4, 2017, at 10:11 PM, Manuel Enrique Puebla Martinez <mpuebla at uci.cu<mailto:mpuebla at uci.cu>> wrote:

Hello:

  I am incorporating functionalities into the Protégé project. But I'm having problems when I try to debug from the IDE Eclipse.

I added a package called "org.protege.editor.owl.bigontology", inside I added my classes and enumerative types. Everything compiles well when I do an "mvn clean package", I attach an image of the result in the console. However, when I try to debug from Eclipse, I get an error message: "An error occurred that prevent Protégé from Starting", also attached the image. "

Any help?

Best regards.