[protege-dev] DataMaster and OntopBase plugin support with Protege 5.1

Josef Hardi johardi at stanford.edu
Mon Feb 6 09:59:12 PST 2017

Hi Dipali,
I don’t think we continue supporting DataMaster for Protege 5.x but Ontop should work with Protege 5.x.

Best,
Josef

On Feb 6, 2017, at 4:24 AM, Tole Dipali <ToleDipali at JohnDeere.com<mailto:ToleDipali at JohnDeere.com>> wrote:

Hello,

I have installed Protégé 5.1 desktop version on my system.

I was trying to install DataMaster Plugin  but I cannot see the option in  “Check for plugin” option even after I copied the datamaster plugin files into plugin folder of Protégé

<image001.jpg>

My question is does DataMaster and OntopBase is not supported with Protege5.1?

Thanks,
Dipali