[protege-dev] You do not see the changes in the Protégé interface, when I compile and install the sample pluguins.

Manuel Enrique Puebla Martinez mpuebla at uci.cu
Wed Feb 8 11:50:44 PST 2017

Hello:

I downloaded the plugin for Protégé: https://github.com/protegeproject/protege-plugin-examples/

I did an "mvn clean package" and everything worked correctly. I copied the jar file for the "pluguins" subfolder of Protégé's 5.0 distribution. When I run Protégé 5.0 and select "About" on the "Help" menu, it verified that it was installed correctly. However, nothing is displayed in the "Window | Tabs menu".

I already rebooted the Protégé followed without displaying anything, even though it was installed correctly.

Any suggestion?

Greetings.

La @universidad_uci es Fidel. Los jóvenes no fallaremos.
#HastaSiempreComandante