[protege-dev] You do not see the changes in the Protégé interface, when I compile and install the sample pluguins.

Josef Hardi johardi at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 8 12:29:13 PST 2017

It works fine for me. I could see the example menus and tabs.

Best,
Josef

On Feb 8, 2017, at 11:50 AM, Manuel Enrique Puebla Martinez <mpuebla at uci.cu<mailto:mpuebla at uci.cu>> wrote:

Hello:

 I downloaded the plugin for Protégé: https://github.com/protegeproject/protege-plugin-examples/

I did an "mvn clean package" and everything worked correctly. I copied the jar file for the "pluguins" subfolder of Protégé's 5.0 distribution. When I run Protégé 5.0 and select "About" on the "Help" menu, it verified that it was installed correctly. However, nothing is displayed in the "Window | Tabs menu".

I already rebooted the Protégé followed without displaying anything, even though it was installed correctly.

Any suggestion?

Greetings.