[protege-dev] Exception and problems when using getSelectedObject()

OntoBLW bayoudhileila at yahoo.fr
Sat Feb 11 05:35:42 PST 2017

Hi,
The problem does not disappear though many tries to fix it.
What I want is to display the object properrty selector panel.*Once* I
select an object property, the main panel will add a panel that contains the
list of domains of the selected object property(mainPanel.add(panel)).
I tried to check if the property is different to null before by raising an
error window dialog(to say that the slected property is null), so my plugin
directly shows this window before even showing the object property selector
panel.
Any hints please to repond to my needs: updating my panel with domains list
only on selecting a property(for me, even I select, the panel does not add
the list)
Thanks in advance.