[protege-dev] Exception and problems when using getSelectedObject()

OntoBLW bayoudhileila at yahoo.fr
Sat Feb 11 16:26:51 PST 2017

Hi,
First, I thank you very much for your interest.
I could not attach a listener to the OWLObjectSelectorPanel. I think that it
would relsove the problem. But, how could I attach a listener.
I tried the code by replacing objectPropPanel.getSelectedObject() by
getOWLWorkspace.getSelectedModel.getLastSelectedObjectPropery. So, it worked
but not as wanted(it should receive as object property that I selected from
my own objectPropPanel
here is the code

Thank you again