[protege-dev] I'm having problems when I try to debug and run from the IDE

Manuel Enrique Puebla Martinez mpuebla at uci.cu
Tue Feb 14 05:57:58 PST 2017

Hello:

Some have been interested in what are the modifications that you did to the Protégé code 's , to find possible errors in these changes . However , as I already told you in the previous post, the exception is thrown in the line " framework.start ", belonging to the method "start" , class "Launcher" . This indicates that it is launched before the execution of my changes .

I think , that the error relates to 4 dependencies of maven that I joined the "pom.xml" file , they are :

<dependency>
<groupId>net.sourceforge.owlapi</groupId>
<artifactId>pellet-owlapi-ignazio1977</artifactId>
<version>2.4.0-ignazio1977</version>
</dependency>

<dependency>
<groupId>net.sourceforge.owlapi</groupId>
<artifactId>pellet-modularity-ignazio1977</artifactId>
<version>2.4.0-ignazio1977</version>
</dependency>

<dependency>
<groupId>com.vividsolutions</groupId>
<artifactId>jts</artifactId>
<version>1.13</version>
</dependency>

<dependency>
<groupId>commons-lang</groupId>
<artifactId>commons-lang</artifactId>
<version>2.6</version>
</dependency>

What do you think ?

My apologies, but I'm not familiar with the github repository. For this reason, I have shared a copy of my project at the following address: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ysoqq2vbhedzrmr/Prot%C3%A9g%C3%A9Compiled-and-Modified.rar?dl=0

I ask you to help me identify this error that has me stopped.

I forgot to tell you that this project works under the following assumptions:

1) There is a PostgreSQL database server on the local PC.
2) On the server there is a database called "DBGIR". In it the "Property Assertion Axiom", belonging to the individuals stored in the file owl, are stored.

3) The password for the server is: jemnmgrec

In the "refill" method of class "OWLDataPropertyAssertionAxiomFrameSection" that is in "org.protege.editor.owl.ui.frame.individual" (line number 60), the constructor of my Ontology class is invoked. The first parameter is the directory where the owl file is.

You must make the necessary modifications to make the communication between the owl file and the database work properly.

I am attaching an owl file and a database backup for testing.

Best Regards, Manuel Puebla.