[protege-dev] about OSGI

Manuel Enrique Puebla Martinez mpuebla at uci.cu
Fri Feb 17 08:11:34 PST 2017

Thankful for the yuda. I see that I have to learn a lot about OSGI.

Please, about this comment:

"The build system can be configured to embedded every depend class inside the bundle that is being built ; however that is not generally the best way of putting together an OSGI system; it makes the jar file bigger, and may make it harder to use alternative packages.

The other approach is to install bundles providing those packages into the running system. If the dependency is already a bundle, you can just deploy that ; otherwise you can run a wrap command to create a minimalist bundle. "

Any source of information where you can learn to do this?

best regards .

La @universidad_uci es Fidel. Los jóvenes no fallaremos.
#HastaSiempreComandante
#HastalaVictoriaSiempre