[protege-dev] about OSGI, maven and Protégé

Manuel Enrique Puebla Martinez mpuebla at uci.cu
Wed Feb 22 08:48:38 PST 2017

Looking for information I found what I needed: specific documentation on how to use new maven dependencies (not OSGI) in the Protégé project (it's OSGI). I found this URL:
Http://baptiste-wicht.com/posts/2010/03/bundle-non-osgi-dependencies-maven.html

However, I have the following problem:

I'm making some changes to the Protégé project (using OSGI and maven), changes involve the use of new maven dependencies in the "protégé-editor-owl" Bundle. I have tried to use this example but I have an error:

I made the changes in the "pom.xml" file of the parent Bundle of "protégé-editor-owl" (protégé-parent) and then in the "pom.xml" of "protégé-editor-owl". Intellij IDEA informs me of the following: it can not resolve the "include.resources" symbol, in the following line: "<Include-Resource> $ {include.resources} </Include-Resource>".

Some help?

Best Regards.
La @universidad_uci es Fidel. Los jóvenes no fallaremos.
#HastaSiempreComandante