[protege-dev] Ontology Performance

Talya assou.cha3boune at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 15:19:14 PST 2017

Thank you Sir Csongor,
In fact, I do some research and I found that some works check the effect of
the swrl number in the performance by calculating the execution time.
I hope that you don't forget my past posts, my ontology is Big. for that I
have idea to check the effect of the number of individual in the performance
of ontology but I don't have how to do this.
In other hand I found some research I found also some metrics used to check
the complexity of ontology. These metrics are:
Paths: (the sum of path in ontology)
X: the max path length
Y: the average path length
D: average path per concept
Z: average relationship per concept
How may I calculate these metrics Please.
I hope that you have idea about this two questions
Best regards