[protege-dev] about OSGI, maven and Protégé

Manuel Enrique Puebla Martinez mpuebla at uci.cu
Fri Feb 24 05:21:57 PST 2017

 Hello:

Thanks for answering. But it was a mistake on my part, the soft space before the $ sign does not appear in the source code. That is, it appears as you say (${include.resources}) and still it still generates an error.

I also have other errors that I forgot to comment, here they go:

  In the line of code:
"<Export.packages>${export.package}*;version=${unpack.version}</export.packages>"
My maven does not recognize "export.package", nor does it recognize "unpack.version". By intuition I changed to "export.package" by "export.packages", I do not know if it is correct.

For "unpack.version" I have not found substitute, although I tried with "project.version", I do not know if it is correct.

Also, when I do "mvn clean package", it gives me error with the file pom.xml

Some help?

Best regards.

 Looking for information I found what I needed: specific documentation on how to use new maven dependencies (not OSGI) in the Protégé project (it's OSGI). I found this URL:
> Http://baptiste-wicht.com/posts/2010/03/bundle-non-osgi-dependencies-maven.html
>
> However, I have the following problem:
>
> I'm making some changes to the Prot?g? project (using OSGI and maven), changes involve the use of new maven dependencies in the "protégé-editor-owl" Bundle. I have tried to use this example but I have an error:
>
> I made the changes in the "pom.xml" file of the parent Bundle of "protege-editor-owl" (protege-parent) and then in the "pom.xml" of "protege-editor-owl". Intellij IDEA informs me of the following: it can not resolve the "include.resources" symbol, in the following line: "<Include-Resource>${include.resources}</Include-Resource>".
after the $ sign, there must be no white space, i.e. instead of

$ {include.resources}

use

${include.resources}

> Some help?