[protege-dev] Ontology Performance

mpuebla mpuebla at uci.cu
Sun Feb 26 12:42:38 PST 2017

 Hi Talya  The evaluation of large ontologies is an open research problem
today, in the literature there are several authors who have given their
opinion about it. Most tools load the ontology, in an integral way, into
RAM, which generates problems of scalability and performance.I suggest you
check out the OOPS (Ontology Pitfall Scanner) tool, which is the result of
Mar?a Poveda's doctoral research (2016). With "OOPS" I managed to evaluate
my big ontology, removing the asercciones property (leaving individuals)Here
the tool url:   http://oops.linkeddata.es/Greetings, Manuel.