[protege-dev] inference engine and rules

Talya assou.cha3boune at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 00:21:45 PST 2017

Hello and Happy new year
I have created several SWRL rules in my ontology. Then I have developed a
Java application and I interact with my ontology using SQWRL and SPARQL.
In fact, I find several problems and unfortunately I don't know how to
resolve them. I hope that you can help to answer these questions:
How may I control my inference engine (I used Drools engine)
How may I indicates which rules are triggered
I hope that you understand my need thanks and good day