[protege-dev] inference engine and rules

Talya assou.cha3boune at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 00:43:07 PST 2017

Hello,
Really, I don't have an answer.
what I know that I used protege to create and execute my SWRL rules based on
Drools engine. and then through the Java application I just interact with my
ontology with SPARQL queries.
For example, I create 10 SWRL rules. How may I indicate that I want to
execute rule n°5 and not others.
through Java code how may I do this.
I asked my question in protege because as a developer, you have created
several plug-ins (SWRLAPI, OWLAPI, etc.) and language (SQWRL, SPARQL, SWRL,)
and you have proposed some Java code for example how to interact with
ontology based on reasoner.
So I think maybe I can use these plugins and language for my need. but I
succeed only to execute SPARQL or SQWRL rules.
but, If this is not related to protege so please help me with another group
or forum.
Thanks