[protege-dev] Creating Webapps with webprotege

Matthew Horridge matthew.horridge at stanford.edu
Wed Jan 4 03:26:24 PST 2017

Hi Thomas,

Sorry, but I’m really not sure how you’d go about doing this.  WebProtege runs as a Tomcat web app.  I guess some core modifications to WebProtege would be necessary to expose the functionality that you want and to allow an external process to communicate with the server side of WebProtege.  I don’t see this as being an easy task - in its current form WebProtege is heavily married with GWT so it’s not particularly easy to make server calls without using GWT calls.

Sorry I can’t give you a more helpful answer to your questions.

Cheers,

Matthew