[protege-dev] inference engine and rules

Talya assou.cha3boune at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 03:34:46 PST 2017

Sir Lorenz,
we suppose that I'm a user who don't know about protege and even ontology;
ok from a Java application I add Martin (I just have a graphical interface I
create the name the surname, and the score in English) then through a button
(add) this student is added to the ontology then I have a button mention
when I press it I would know the mention.
as I tell you the swrl rule is well executed, but with the old instances and
does not take into account Martin. for that I was obliged to reopen my
ontology in protege and to execute the SWRL rule another time in order to
give me the correct answer
the user does not know these instructions. so for him all these steps should
be effectuated automatically without his interaction.
Hope it is clear
so the question is
how to execute the SWRL  rule for the second time (Third time) via java code
(without using protege)?