[protege-dev] inference engine and rules

Talya assou.cha3boune at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 04:35:54 PST 2017

Good day
Really, what I know about Axioms is to express relations between classes
such (sub-class of, instances, disjunction, equivalence, etc....)
But in my case I really don't understand what axioms should I adding and how
it can resolve the problem if it is possible help me with example and
references, links to understand well
Thank you very much