[protege-dev] inference engine and rules

Talya assou.cha3boune at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 10:50:08 PST 2017

Hello,
Yes, all the three steps are ok.
the last step, how may I execute the SWRL rule another time (in order to
take into account the new user) without go back to protege.
 I want to reactivate the inference engine once I add new users using Java
code and not protege.
as I tell you we suppose that I don't know protege, ontology, SWRL, etc....
I have only a graphical interface first I add the new student and second I
want to know his mention.
How may I update the execution of SWRL rule for the new student
Hope it is clear now
Thanks