[protege-dev] Excel Import Plugin

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Tue Jan 10 00:38:52 PST 2017

This seems to be an old plug-in, that works for Protege version 4.x.
Based on a quick Google search, it looks like this plug-in (as well as
many other Protege plug-ins created as part of the CO-ODE project) are
available for download here:
https://code.google.com/archive/p/co-ode-owl-plugins/downloads?page=3

That being said, in Protege 5.1 the best way to import OWL axioms from
spreadsheets would using the integrated Cellfie plugin,
which is accessible through the *Tools -> Create axioms from Excel
workbook...* menu.

For more information about the Cellfie plugin please take a look at the
wiki pages of the Cellfie project on github:
https://github.com/protegeproject/cellfie-plugin/wiki

Csongor