[protege-dev] Excel Import Plugin

Tole Dipali ToleDipali at JohnDeere.com
Tue Jan 10 01:16:53 PST 2017

Thanks for response.

I will try and come back  to you in case of queries.

Thanks,
Dipali

From: protege-dev [mailto:protege-dev-bounces at lists.stanford.edu] On Behalf Of Csongor Nyulas
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 2:09 PM
To: Developer support for WebProtege and Protege Desktop <protege-dev at lists.stanford.edu>
Subject: Re: [protege-dev] Excel Import Plugin

This seems to be an old plug-in, that works for Protege version 4.x.
Based on a quick Google search, it looks like this plug-in (as well as many other Protege plug-ins created as part of the CO-ODE project) are available for download here:
https://code.google.com/archive/p/co-ode-owl-plugins/downloads?page=3

That being said, in Protege 5.1 the best way to import OWL axioms from spreadsheets would using the integrated Cellfie plugin,
which is accessible through the Tools -> Create axioms from Excel workbook... menu.

For more information about the Cellfie plugin please take a look at the wiki pages of the Cellfie project on github:
https://github.com/protegeproject/cellfie-plugin/wiki

Csongor