[protege-dev] owl:import ignores web imports

Jacek Grzebyta grzebyta.dev at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 02:12:58 PST 2017

Hi,

I have created ontology with imports from local resources. Now I want to
publish the ontology and replace all local imports by the remote - where
all *_import.owl file were placed (bitbucket).

I used "import an ontology contained in a document located on the web".
Particularly it is file "
https://bitbucket.org/jgrzebyta/adalab-ontologies/raw/master/AdaMeta/DMOP_import.owl"
but after all still the local file is imported.

IMHO in case of option "import from web" the local files should be ignored.
I added issue (https://github.com/protegeproject/protege/issues/601)
because IMHO it is bug. Am I right?

Best regards,
Jacek