[protege-dev] owl:import ignores web imports

Matthew Horridge matthew.horridge at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 12 02:29:14 PST 2017

Hi Jacek,

Thanks for filing the issue.  We’ll take a look at it.

Cheers,

Matthew

On 12 Jan 2017, at 10:12, Jacek Grzebyta <grzebyta.dev at gmail.com<mailto:grzebyta.dev at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi,

I have created ontology with imports from local resources. Now I want to publish the ontology and replace all local imports by the remote - where all *_import.owl file were placed (bitbucket).

I used "import an ontology contained in a document located on the web". Particularly it is file "https://bitbucket.org/jgrzebyta/adalab-ontologies/raw/master/AdaMeta/DMOP_import.owl" but after all still the local file is imported.

IMHO in case of option "import from web" the local files should be ignored. I added issue (https://github.com/protegeproject/protege/issues/601) because IMHO it is bug. Am I right?

Best regards,
Jacek