[protege-dev] add OBO annotations editor to plugin registry

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 19 10:31:57 PST 2017

Hi Jim,

I have added this to the Protege 5.1 auto-update file (and also to the
version 5.0, which I hope it is compatible with).

However, when testing it, I realized that there is a mistake in your
update.properties file:

The download URL instead of your plugin should be:

https://github.com/owlcollab/protege-obo-plugin/releases/download/v0.3.0/obo-*annotations-*plugin-0.3.0.jar

not:

https://github.com/owlcollab/protege-obo-plugin/releases/download/v0.3.0/obo-plugin-0.3.0.jar

I would also capitalize the name of the plugin to "OBO Annotations
Editor" instead of "OBO annotations editor"

Best,
Csongor