[protege-dev] DL Query

kashyap sharma veda_kashyap at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 21 20:37:51 PST 2017

To initialize reasoner you need to have some kind of reasoner. and kindly check you have mentioned followed information from the image. If you still have problem mail me again. Thank for checking out mistake, install latest protege 5.1 for better performance and compatible plugins only only or else it fail to start.