[protege-dev] DL Query

kashyap sharma veda_kashyap at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 21 21:08:48 PST 2017

kashyap sharma has shared OneDrive?files with you. To view them, click the link or image below.

<https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgrFcWi_7ffQkjt56rLkyYe16C9V>
[https://tk75oq.dm2301.livefilestore.com/y3m-rell8gO2KW4ve0pkqjr6ChYoLAMkEESY8V6Wmmk8SIPTQhA8tdvem_S4tCwyYmcBpQLlra3yfqj0nCRRnf7_dmWaCR34mh6zVwBqaWK_falSdXytLuRORQxeXKLkWI-rPUEMY5W0yVLt4vT2DIhAUa2b5SpmEvQRT39qc_8YAg?width=200&height=150&cropmode=center]<https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgrFcWi_7ffQkjt56rLkyYe16C9V>

<https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgrFcWi_7ffQkjwiEz7cR7zqvJnZ>
[https://r1.res.office365.com/owa/prem/images/dc-generic_20.png]<https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgrFcWi_7ffQkjwiEz7cR7zqvJnZ>

family.graph<https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgrFcWi_7ffQkjwiEz7cR7zqvJnZ>

the relations are complicated for the reasoner to understand.