[protege-dev] DL Query

Tole Dipali ToleDipali at JohnDeere.com
Mon Jan 23 01:36:54 PST 2017

Hello,

I am using latest protégé 5.1 desktop version.

I have selected HermiT 1.3.8.413  but it gives the error as stated in my previous email  when I start the reasoner from reasoner menu.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D2758A.554249F0]

Do I need to install any other plugin?

Thanks,
Dipali

From: protege-dev [mailto:protege-dev-bounces at lists.stanford.edu] On Behalf Of kashyap sharma
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2017 10:08 AM
To: Developer support for WebProtege and Protege Desktop <protege-dev at lists.stanford.edu>
Subject: Re: [protege-dev] DL Query

To initialize reasoner you need to have some kind of reasoner. and kindly check you have mentioned followed information from the image. If you still have problem mail me again. Thank for checking out mistake, install latest protege 5.1 for better performance and compatible plugins only only or else it fail to start.